Filed under: Bloggidy Blog | Tags: period clothing, soloflex, tag, virtual couch
Linda of Bella Beads tagged me for yet another one of those tag things. They’re kinda fun so I will do it again. The bare minimum, as always.
1) Right now all of my incoming links to the blog are from stock trading sites and sites that offer tips on poker playing. No idea why that is.
2) My earliest childhood memory is of my mom scraping my shoe against the cement stairs in front of our old house. She was trying to remove a dead worm or worms from the bottom of my shoe while it was still on my foot. I suspect, but I don’t know, that my brother had something to do with the worms being there. I must have been about two at the time. I never asked my mom to confirm this cause I doubt she’d remember scraping something off my shoe 39 years ago. She does read the blog though so maybe she’ll comment.
3) I cannot hypnotize my prey. I have to go buy it pre-packaged from the grocery store like everyone else. I say this to my shame.
4) I think Renee Zellweger looks freakish in period clothing.
5) I think the 80’s were a culturally dead decade that produced the worst music and movies of our time.
6) I think that the guy on the Soloflex commercial who gave all of his fat clothes to his fat friends is the most insufferable human on Earth.
7) I’m afraid that if I give away all my secrets I will lose my mystique and none of you will want to electronically chase me around the virtual couch anymore. Our lives will become repetitive and we will grow to hate each other. So I’m not revealing anything more.
5 Comments so far
Leave a comment